Registrations, Certifications & Affiliations
The Sebata Group recognizes the difficulties in growing and evolving your business, let alone within challenging economic conditions.
We have faced those challenges ourselves and that is why, as a necessity, we’ve structured our business for co-operation.
From the inside-out Sebata Group companies are continuously and systematically adhering their internal processes to the professional, financial and legal standards of their respective industries. We believe in alignment at every possible level as a means to benchmarking the value we have on offer against the most experienced organizations in the market.
On the outset this may seem purely a competitive strategy but, in light of the skills and experience individual organizations acquire in time, Sebata encourages mutual participation to compound the value brought to market. Quite simply it’s an application of two heads being better than one, and this being one way to see just how Sebata Group’s commitment to better service delivery is actioned on a daily basis.
In fact, Book a Consultation and come and see for yourself the tried-and-tested methodology that helped to grow our business!
Imagine if those commitments were to work in your business?
Below is a list of some associations we belong to and accreditations we respect:
- Isett SETA
- Mer SETA
- Services SETA
- Wholesale and Retail SETA
- City and Guilds (ILM)
- South Africa Institute of Welders (SAIW)S
- IEMA (Institute of environmental management and assessment)
- Certified IBM Business partner
- SAIEE (South Africa Institute of Electrical Engineers)
- South African Institute of Computer Scientists and Information Technology.
- AIA accredited for pressure vessels
- BEE Level 4 compliant
- Department of Labour
- Department of Education
- Adherence to ISO standards (in process of being certified and accredited)
Within our companies and staff we also have the following professional registrations:
- Pr ENG and Pr Tech Eng registered with ECSA
- PMP registered with PMI and SACPCMP
- Pr QS registered with SAC of Quantity Surveyors
- IPE L1, L2, Quality registered with SAIW
- ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 in progress
- Pr Sci Nat registered with SAC of Natural Science Professions
- ASME 3/NRC